Might as well start with something that I did... some months ago as just practice... (sweatdrop)
Luka Millfy and Don Dogoier portraits done in Ink Brush pen.
ルカ·ミルフィー&ドン·ドッゴイヤーで絵筆ペンを描いてみた。
Drew these during I was stressed out on an art school assignment.
In reality, I used a Light Cerulean Blue Prismacolor marker and just roughly scribbled the portraits like how people would use the non-photo blue pencil. Then inked it while using the cast's photos as reference points (I'm not good enough to do everything from memory...). I used Photoshop to get rid of the lines afterwards. I had Ahim sketched out roughly, but it didn't look as good as those two so I didn't ink her in (sorry Ahim!).
Rough pencil sketch of Joe Gibken
ジョー·ギブケンで落書き
I was practicing drawing some portraits of Goseiger characters (both in semi-realistic and anime counterparts in styles), so I took a break and drew this.
Working on a colored version for this in Photoshop at the moment... actually, I was using this sketch as a base to practice some Photoshop work. I need to finish it up... (sweatdrops)


No comments:
Post a Comment